Here is everything I received from Influenster.com in my Holiday VoxBox 2012
Here is my review on the following products:
1. Real Medely’s Oatmeal Peach Almond : It was delicious! however, it was a bit watery for my taste but overall it was delicious tasting and I plan on buying more.
2. Goody Quikstyle: I LOVE THIS BRUSH! it is absolutely amazing! I haven’t brushed my hair for a long time because it’s very curly and it’s just pointless because my hair is all tangled up. I decided to use this hairbrush to see if it actually did dry my hair quicker and it does! I didn’t even have to use my hair dryer at all. I love this hair brush, I wish I would have known about this product way before.. I would have been able to wear my hair down and curly instead of a bird’s nest on top of my head.
3. NYC lipshine : It’s a nice coral color, so I do like it a lot. I don’t usually wear lipglosses or lipsticks but this has a nice pink shine to it. It has a lipstick taste which I don’t like but it’s pretty enough to wear on a daily basis, so that’s what I have been doing with a little mascara and blush.
4. E-boost Acai Pomergrante: It had a nice taste. It didn’t actually give me an energy but it did help me to feel a little better considering I’ve been sick for the past week. I usually drink emergen-c and drinks like that, so I think I will try more E-boost to see if it will work better for me.
5. Kiss dress: I absolute love the design. I haven’t opened this up yet because I haven’t had fake nails in a while and my nails are extremely short and they would have to be cut down a lot. I am trying to grow out my nails now and then I will apply these. I absolutely love the cheetah print though. I am so glad I got those ones.
6. Sole Society.com: I haven’t used this because I don’t need a new pair of shoes but I’ve been sharing the code around.
So, my friend Kayla and I got free active wear from Old navy. I love Old Navy but their clothes run so darn small! I have more motivation to hit the gym though after seeing how horrible I look in these work out clothes, but they will come in handy while I am on my journey to lose weight.. tons of weight.
I’m so glad I got into this mission though – $42 dollars worth of free clothes for myself.🙂 I am so very thankful to old navy and to crowd tap for allowing me to do this mission.
I will be taking full advantage of my yoga pants and my active wear shirt by running on the treadmill every night and riding my bike on the trainer!
So, as everyone knows I am a part of Bzzagent.com & I receive free products in return for my honest opinion. I was given the chance to try Covergirl Flipsticks recently and this is by far the best campaign I’ve received, please do more make up campaigns, bzzagent! we love them. #Gotitforfree
So flipsticks are:
Double sided, one creme shade and one shimmery side, and when blended together they look very unique.
They come in 13 different shades such as:
You can either use these lip colors alone or you can mix them together for a unique look.
My review of the products:
Minx: Awful colors. They are a dark purple colors.. almost brown with gold shimmer. HORRIBLE but it looks horrible on me because I am pale. I wouldn’t buy it and I don’t really know who this would look good on in all honesty.
Stunner: I love this color, however, the red is very BRIGHT and when you’re pale like I am, it just looks like ronald mcdonald. I still like to wear it with a black dress though and it doesn’t look that great mixed with the brassy orange color, so I just left it alone with the red.
Vixen: My FAVORITE! I could rant and rave all day about how amazing these colors are. They are a very light pink and the shimmery color is just as beautiful. It looks so amazing on me and I wear it every single day! once I use all up this lipstick, I will go out and buy more. I bought my best friend some for xmas, I am excited to give it to her! it will look great on her also because of our complexions with rosy cheeks but no tan! Love it! thank you so much bzzagent for sending me these lipsticks.
This is Stunner! Bright red with orange brassy color.
This is minx. Bright purple with a goldish shimmery tint. ugh!
This is Vixen! my favorite. The top looks bright but it’s not all that bright, it’s very lovely! love this. I highly recommend this to people who love pink lipsticks.
I’d like to try perky and pucker next! These price for about $8 at most stores, I think they are worth the price.